Greensboro Physical Therapy is a privately owned practice offering experienced, individualized treatment for spine, sports, general orthopedic and neuromuscular disorders for the adolescent through geriatric population.
We are dedicated to providing personalized care that emphasizes patient education, prevention of future injury and transition into a healthy lifestyle.
To promote healing through a combination of exercised-based rehabilitation and manual therapy techniques.
- we utilize state of the art equipment and progressive, evidence-based treatment techniques that optimize outcomes
- unlike most local providers, we provide highly individualized care in a low volume environment
- treatment is performed by experienced physical therapists only, not ancillary staff
Greensboro Physical Therapy provides physical therapy treatment and services for:
- Spinal rehabilitation for neck and back injuries and surgeries
- Knee/shoulder injuries/surgeries
- Ankle/foot injuries/surgeries
- Sports injuries
- Chronic pain conditions
- Geriatric rehabilitation
- Neuro-muscular disorders
- Trigger Point/Myofasical Pain
- Post Rehab
- Dry Needling
- TMD/TMJ/Jaw Pain
- Running Assessment
- Balance for Prevention of Falls
- Video Gait Analysis
At Greensboro Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine Services,
we take pride in knowing that many of our patients have had
successful outcomes with us after treatment was unsuccessful
with other local facilities.